Training Champions for Christ since 1971.
Liberty is committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of the Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from Liberty:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level*
- More than 450 online degree programs
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as military, real estate, insurance and emergency response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format
- 79% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes
Other convenient payment options are available.
Accreditation & Licensing
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.