Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential, research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education and research. The university offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools, and select advanced degrees at graduate campuses in Charlotte, North Carolina, Seattle, Silicon Valley, and Toronto.
Northeastern's academic colleges and schools offer online bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees.
- College of Arts, Media & Design
- D'Amore-McKim School of Business
- College of Computer and Information Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences
- School of Law
- College of Professional Studies
- College of Science
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Commission of Higher Education