Northwest Missouri State University is a publicly funded, four-year institution of higher education, located in the city of Maryville, Missouri. First opened in 1905, today the university maintains a mission to "focus on student success—every student, every day."
The university supports undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges and schools:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- Melvin D. and Valorie G. Booth School of Business
- School of Communication and Mass Media
- School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences and Wellness
Students can complete select bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as professional certificates through Northwest Online.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission