Founded in 1883, Jacksonville State University strives to challenge students academically in a responsive environment, meeting students' educational, career and personal goals.
Jacksonville State University offers bachelor's, master's, post-baccalaureate, doctoral and advanced certificate programs from six colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Commerce & Business Administration
- College of Education & Professional Studies
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Library Services
- College of Nursing
There are many degrees offered completely online at JSU. Aside from delivery methods, there is no distinction between an online and a traditional degree.
Accreditation & Licensing
Jacksonville State University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)