Founded in 1830, Spring Hill College is Alabama’s oldest institution of higher learning. Rooted in its Catholic heritage and continuing the centuries-old Jesuit tradition of educational excellence, Spring Hill College trains students to become responsible leaders in service to others.
The college strives to provide enriching opportunities for students, inspiring ideas, creativity, and transformation. The Jesuit foundations ensure that students receive a quality education focused on leadership and service to others.
Spring Hill offers several fully online programs, including bachelor’s degrees, accelerated master’s degrees, and academic certificates. Classes feature innovative and immersive learning experiences.
Jesuit values embodied at Spring Hill College include:
- Development of the whole person – mind, body, and spirit
- Broad-based, collaborative learning and challenging academics
- Critical, analytical, and creative problem solving
- Values, ethics, and development of moral character
- Global awareness through immersion and study abroad opportunities
Accreditation & Licensing
Spring Hill College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)