From its beginnings as a small teacher training institution in 1897, Southern Utah University in Cedar City has grown and evolved until today it proudly ranks as Utah’s fully accredited liberal arts and sciences university. Professors are fully committed to delivering a personalized education in classes that are purposely kept small to allow maximum interaction with students and the development of strong mentoring relationships.
Southern Utah University offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs from the following colleges and schools:
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Humanities & Social Science
- College of Performing & Visual Arts
- College of Science & Engineering
- School of Business
- School of Integrative and Engaged Learning
- General Education
The Graduate and Online School offers associate’s and bachelor’s degrees completely online.
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities