Midwestern State University offers online bachelor’s, masters, and post-graduate programs. Students can complete online nursing and health science degrees, or choose from a number of other fields, such as business, criminal justice, education, and human resources.
Founded in 1922, the University commits to providing liberal arts studies ranging from associate’s to graduate programs. Core values include excellence in education, intellectual curiosity, respect, stewardship and service, and more.
Programs are housed within seven schools.
- College of Science & Math
- Dillard College of Business Administration
- Lamar D Fain College of Fine Arts
- Gunn College of Health Sciences & Human Services
- Prothro Yeager College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- West College of Education
- McAda Graduate School