St. Thomas University is a Miami-based institution of higher learning with a rich history of academic achievement centered on the belief that education is a path to enlightenment. Founded as Biscayne College in 1961, St. Thomas earned full university status in 1984. The school adopted the St. Thomas name at that time to honor the original Augustinian institution of higher learning where our founders taught and led.
Learn from dedicated, experienced instructors committed to your success:
- St. Thomas University’s graduate degree programs offer an inclusive, faith-based academic environment focused on practical training, critical thinking and ethical leadership.
- A robust online learning system allows you to study with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- The University's commitment is to the academic, personal, and professional success of each student, preparing graduates to be dynamic, ethical leaders in the world community.
- Fully online education graduate degrees are built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- Accredited online programs meet the same high standards of academic quality as our on-campus programs and are designed specifically for working adults – study and complete assignments around your schedule!