Faith is the foundation of Gordon College. Located north of Boston, this private, liberal arts institution maintains its roots in Christian theology. The college encourages a spirit of support and collaboration in order to think critically, engage new ideas, and pursue truth.
Online degrees at Gordon are designed for adult learners focused on completing their degree to advance their careers. Programs cover a range of business-related options, including accounting, communications, business administration, finance, and financial analysis.
Made for working professionals, Gordon College offers online students:
- Six starting points through the year for flexibility
- Seven- to eight-week-long courses for faster completion
- Asynchronous delivery allowing students to work at their own pace
- Engaging opportunities to interact with classmates and professors
- Material for a variety of learning styles, including videos, reading, and virtual discussions