An organization’s workforce shapes its success, and qualified human resource professionals are essential to build a high-quality staff. WGU’s Bachelor of Science Business Administration – Human Resource Management prepares students to fill this vital need. This degree includes courses in workforce planning and recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, and employment law. This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)—a leading specialized accreditation association for business education—and is designed with input from industry experts. Graduates will be qualified to fill roles including human resource specialist, director of talent acquisition, or organizational learning specialist.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work completed at community colleges, colleges, or universities you’ve attended
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Meet any program-specific admissions requirements
- Interview with a WGU Enrollment Counselor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)