The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Human Resource Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- Relationships between labor, management, and the government
- Hiring, training, and retaining workers
- Compensation and benefits
- Building productive work teams
After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level opportunities within HR departments.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission