The online MBA with a concentration in Management from University of the Potomac prepares students for careers in one of the most important areas of business, Management. In the Management concentration students help companies maintain their competitive edge in a challenging economy by learning to control inventory, downsize, and strategize among other elements of the job.
You will take Management courses that include:
- Executive Leadership
- Legal Aspects of Management
- Managing Organizational Diversity
- Managing Change
Students also complete MBA courses in topics including accounting, finance, marketing, and operations while learning the knowledge and skills needed to work as managers in businesses and in international entities. You will complete the same requirements and rigor as students completing the program on-campus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education