The online MBA with a concentration in Geospatial Intelligence program is designed for students interested in advancing in this area of business. The curriculum consists of courses in core MBA topics and in Geospatial Intelligence.
Courses in Geospatial Intelligence may include:
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Geospatial Analysis and Modeling
- Geospatial Web and Mobile Programming
- GSI Applications in IT, Business, Management, Health & Government operation
Students will also study key areas of business administration which fulfills the same requirements and rigor as the on-campus program. The program is devoted to providing an education with opportunities and that teaches the knowledge and skills students need to enhance their career options and work fulfillment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education