The online MBA with a concentration in Finance is designed for individuals who want to advance within the area of Finance in businesses and organizations. The program prepares students for careers in banks, loan institutions, credit institutions, or finance institutions in positions such as executive, financial managers.
You will complete courses in:
- Financial Strategy
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Valuation and Value Creation
In addition, students will complete MBA courses that will make them competent in such areas as accounting, management, marketing, and operations. Graduates are able to identify problems in U.S. and foreign businesses, solve problems, and are prepared for management and leadership positions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official trancripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT test scores not required, but highly recommended for students who do not have a business degree or prerequisites
School Accreditation Statement
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
Middle States Commission on Higher Education