The University of Texas at Arlington offers an online Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction with a concentration in Mathematics Education. This program is designed for students who wish to pursue advanced math education to teach K-12 math classes. Coursework covers tools for practicing educators that align with the latest research and theories.
- GRE quantitative score of 400 on quantitative and 500 on verbal section of the GRE for tests taken on or before July 31, 2011; GRE score of 140 on quantitative and 153 on verbal sections for tests taken on or after August 1, 2011.
- 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework and a 3.0 average on all graduate work
- 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework AND a 3.0 average on all graduate work
- Professionally relevant experience
- Writing sample evaluated by the COEHP Graduate
- Studies Committee. When available, the GRE writing sample will be required for probationary admission.
- Terms of Probation upon Acceptance: All students admitted under probation status will be required to earn a 3.0 GPA during the first 12 hours of graduate coursework in the program, with no grade lower than a "B."
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges