St. Petersburg College offers the online AS in Business Administration. This degree provides the communication and organizational skills that you will need in your business career.
Potential career opportunities:
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Professional
- Administrative Services Manager
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Assistant to Store Manager
- Administrative Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Credit Manager
In addition, students can choose the Insurance Services track. This track prepares you to become a professional in the insurance field for careers such as Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators, and much more.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Campus placement test or SAT/ACT test scores
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges