The online MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management from Shorter University prepares students for careers in the business area of healthcare. This program includes core MBA courses and is completed with courses from the Healthcare Management area. The curriculum is designed to teach students to apply business principles to positions in the healthcare industry. You will take accounting, economics, law, finance, international business management, marketing, and data analysis courses in business administration.
In addition, students will complete these two Healthcare Management courses:
- Human Resource Management for Healthcare
- Healthcare Marketing
In as little as 12 months, students will complete the program and are ready to begin careers in healthcare organizations.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 for the last 60 hours attempted
- Official transcripts
- Resume documenting at least three years of relevant full-time work experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of objectives
- Candidates with an insufficient undergraduate GPA may submit the results from the GMAT to bolster their application
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges