The Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership degree at Samford University is designed for leaders in education who wish to develop personalized leadership skills and capabilities. Students will have the opportunity to achieve their professional goals and learn from award-winning faculty.
A typical semester calls for two on-campus meetings.
- Possess a educational specialist degree from a regionally accredited institution and a Class A teaching certificate in instructional leadership
- Official Transcripts showing bachelor’s, master’s and educational specialist’s degree
- Dispositions form filled out by current supervisor. May not be the same contact as the letter of recommendation
- Letter of recommendation: one letter of recommendation uploaded to online application
- Professional resume
- Writing Sample: highlight one problem facing education today
- Interview with program director
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges