The online Graduate Certificate in Population Health Analytics program prepares students for employment in the fields of population health, public health, health and wellness, and health-related industries and businesses. The curriculum teaches students how to lead and implement health improvement initiatives within the communities and health systems where they live and work. Students are prepared to critically evaluate healthcare programs and policy interventions using research methodologies, statistical techniques, and ethnographic principles, and also know how to use informatics and the epidemiological approach in making strategically focused healthcare recommendations based on research findings.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 overall is required
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
- Work or experience in a related health or science field recommended
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission