The online Graduate Certificate in Nutrition for Healthcare Professionals program provides future or present healthcare professionals with the knowledge necessary to work with their patients and clients to encourage diet practices consistent with health and well-being. Graduates are prepared to apply evidence-based nutrition information to enhance the overall wellness of those they work with.
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition, dietetics or a related health or science field from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale) in the last two years of study
- Prerequisites in the sciences
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college, university or community college previously attended
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission