The Master of Science in Organization Leadership and Management (MSOL) degree is an intensive, integrated learning experience that provides preparation for effective leadership in a rapidly changing, global marketplace. Both on-campus (1 weeknight per week) and online (asynchronous) courses are offered.
CURRICULUM AND SPECIALIZATION AREAS THAT CAPITALIZE ON TOP MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
The master's program curriculum emphasizes top management practices and cultivating ethical leadership skills. Learn to think critically, synergize the power of your peers and encourage positive change within an organization. Focus your studies to meet your own unique professional and personal goals through the Leadership and Management specialization:
- Leadership and Management – As the namesake specialization for the MSOL degree, this specialization delivers a deeper understanding and commitment to organizational process excellence, collaborative leadership and forward-thinking change management in today's global society.
- Dual Specialization – It is also possible to pair Leadership and Management with one of the other MSOL specializations: Enterprise Resource Leadership and Planning, Human Resource Management and Leadership, or Project and Leadership Management.
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree either from a U.S. regionally accredited institution or equivalent if bachelor’s is from outside the U.S.
- 3.0 GPA or higher in most recent 30 hours of accredited academic coursework
- Current resume
- GMAT / GRE recommended, but not required
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission