Radford University offers an online Master of Business Administration degree to the non-traditional student. This flexible format delivery provides the same curriculum as is offered on-campus. Students will study advanced foundational aspects of business, expanding portfolios and developing as innovative professionals.
Topics covered in this online MBA include:
- Accounting and economics
- Strategy and organizational behavior
Students will enhance critical skills, including communication and leadership tools applicable to accessible professional development opportunities. Take advantage of networking, internships, and independent team learning with Radford University.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores (may be eligible for waiver with relevant work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency, international students
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges