Gain the technical knowledge to advance your career in a wide range of industries that rely on highly qualified financial professionals with strong decision making and critical thinking skills. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study subjects such as financial planning, corporate finance, banking, insurance, real estate, financial markets, and investment management.
- Career Opportunities: Financial manager, personal financial advisor, general and operational manager, budget analyst, financial analyst/specialist, credit analyst
- ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
- Concentrations: Focus your degree in one of the following areas:
- Accelerated Master of Science in Finance Option
- General Finance
- Real Estate
- Wealth Management and Financial Planning
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Certain finance positions may require further certification and/or licensing by individual states. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming