WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults.
Choose the Learning Path That's Best for You:
- Standard online classroom—Meet with your instructor and classmates in our virtual classroom as you experience course materials and collaborative tools that provide the best elements of any traditional, campus-based instructional approach.
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™—Leverage your knowledge to move faster through courses and earn your degree sooner. Take unlimited courses per term for one flat tuition rate.*
- Alternative credit pathways—Satisfy up to 75% of your undergraduate degree with credits earned from prior coursework, work or life experiences, military training, industry certifications/training, skill/knowledge assessments, and external exams.†
Stay engaged every step of the way with a dedicated support team that gives you personalized assistance on everything from coursework to career searches.
Affordability and Accessibility
- Financial Aid—Get assistance applying for financial aid.‡
- Transfer Credits— Save an average of 45% on a bachelor’s degree with transfer credits.§
- Credit for Experience—Leverage your skills to save on undergraduate tuition.†
- Military Friendly—Find out about tuition reductions for servicemembers, veterans, and spouses.
For comprehensive consumer information, visit Info.PurdueGlobal.edu.
*ExcelTrack™ is available for select programs.
†Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit from any of these sources. See the University Catalog for Prior Learning Assessment policy.
‡Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
§Purdue Global online bachelor’s degree students who graduated in 2019–2020 and applied eligible prior learning (transfer, experiential, or credit by exam) credits saved an average of $30,000 toward the total degree. Campus tuition and prior learning savings vary by location. Savings based on overall cost of completion without prior learning credit. Calculation based on total prior learning credit times standard cost per credit in student’s program of study. Individual savings will vary. Calculation includes campus and military students. Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit. See University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy. Source: Office of Reporting and Analysis, October 2020. 2019–2020 academic year.
Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.