Prince George’s Community College was founded in 1958 and originally operated on the campus of Suitland High School. Within ten years, Prince George’s Community College outgrew the high school’s campus and was relocated to the now Largo Campus. Today, Prince George’s Community College is a public, two year institution awarding certificates and associate's degrees. Prince George’s Community College operates with the mission "to transform students’ lives through the education, training and serving of its diverse populations through accessible, affordable and rigorous learning experiences."
Prince George’s Community College offers fields of study through its academic, workforce development, continuing education, and personal enrichment programs. eLearning Services supports over 300 online and hybrid/online credit courses with associate’s degrees and certificates that can be completed through eLearning.
Accreditation & Licensing
Prince George’s Community College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)