Professionals who can communicate effectively and efficiently are in high demand across industries. A Bachelor of Arts in Communication can give you the skills you need to join this dynamic field.
Students in this online communications degree program have the ability to customize their curriculum by choosing elective courses and completing course assignments on the topic of their professional interests. Classes introduce key concepts in communication and the various modes of communication used on personal and organizational levels. An optional concentration in Professional Communication focuses specifically on communication strategies within the workplace.
Graduates will be able to:
- Create persuasive verbal presentations
- Analyze the effectiveness of messaging
- Use communication principles in professional environments
- Integrate faith values into their approach to communication
- Use ethical decision-making in both for-profit and nonprofit organizations
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.25 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsACT/SAT, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants without ACT or SAT scores will be required to complete a placement exam.