Northwest Missouri State University offers an online RN to BSN program that gives professional nurses enhanced skills and abilities to meet the needs of diverse patient populations. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program online employs an evidence-based and student-centered approach.
Students learn how to analyze research findings to inform their nursing practice. Coursework explores the role of values and ethics in nursing responsibilities. Leadership skills and knowledge of healthcare policy can help graduates land high-level positions in healthcare environments.
Nurses graduating from this BSN program online will be able to:
- Assess the principles of prevention and health promotion in the care of patients
- Demonstrate effective professional communication and collaboration skills
- Use leadership skills and knowledge to advance a safe, professional practice
- Integrate health information technology into nursing practice
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Missouri State University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must possess a valid RN license (obtained by your first semester)