Longwood University is a four-year public liberal arts school located in Farmville, Virginia. The school was founded in 1839 as Farmville Female Seminary Association, making the institution one of the oldest public institutions of higher education for women in the nation. Longwood became a coeducational university in 2002.
Longwood University offers bachelors degrees and masters degrees from the following schools:
- Cook-Cole College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Services
- Cormier Honors College for Citizen Scholars
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies
Classes are offered during the daytime, evening, and weekend, as well as online.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges