Liberty University’s Master of Science in Project Management, 100% online program, focuses on the integral aspects of business and leadership in project management. You will develop the verbal and written skills to effectively perform the tasks of a project manager. Additionally, this degree will prepare you for the Project Manager certification, so you can be prepared for the high demand of career project managers.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- The PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge)
- The discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of a project
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Operations Manager
- Senior Project Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.