Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Leadership, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn how to influence organizational change within healthcare, while exploring current healthcare policy and best practices, in order to identify and address a variety of healthcare administrative concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Leadership theory.
- Operations management.
- Executive leadership and management skills.
Potential Career Fields:
- Clinical Director
- Medical Services Manager
- Mental Health Program Manager
- Nurse Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.