Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With a focus in accounting, this program seamlessly equips you to meet the administrative and financial analysis needs, in the healthcare field. These skills will prepare you to identify and address a variety of healthcare administrative concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Leadership opportunities in the healthcare marketplace.
- Financial analysis and decision making.
- Corporate governance & fraudulent financial reporting.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Potential Career Fields:
- Healthcare Accounting Supervisor
- Budget and Management Analyst
- Financial Planning Analyst
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Accounting or Executive Leadership.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.