Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Accounting, 100% online program, combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With a focus in accounting, this program seamlessly equips you to meet the administrative and financial analysis needs, in the healthcare field. These skills will prepare you to identify and address a variety of healthcare administrative concerns.
Through this program, you will increase your knowledge in:
- Leadership opportunities in the healthcare marketplace.
- Financial analysis and decision making.
- Corporate governance & fraudulent financial reporting.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Potential Career Fields:
- Healthcare Accounting Supervisor
- Budget and Management Analyst
- Financial Planning Analyst
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Business Administration, Accounting or Executive Leadership.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)