Liberty University’s Master of Public Administration – Business & Government Policy, 100% online program, provides you with the opportunity to build on your desire to influence the sector of business and politics.
This program will equip you with the:
- Knowledge and understanding of how public policy and government regulation affect business enterprises and economics.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory issues that affect business and economic activities.
- Skills to assess and mitigate the impact of legal and regulatory issues on your organization.
Potential Career Fields:
- Administrative Officer
- City/County Manager
- Investment Fund Managers
You may also be interested in exploring our master’s degrees in Public Policy, Business Administration or Criminal Justice.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.