Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Tourism, 100% online program, will provide you with the opportunity to practice and learn about integral hospitality tools and skills essential in a career in tourism.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Hospitality and tourism marketing strategy.
- Sport and event tourism planning and impacts.
- Ethics in sport.
- Sport marketing and public relations.
Potential Career Fields
- Hotel Management
- Travel Agent
- Athletic Event Planner
- International Tour Guide
- Event Planner
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.