Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising, 100% online program, will equip you with the ability to create and implement strategic digital marketing campaigns. You will be prepared to enter the field of digital marketing and advertising as it is becoming one of the most prominent marketing platforms.
Courses will evaluate and cover a variety of topics including:
- Media Technologies and communication strategies.
- Effective social media.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
- Marketing promotions.
Potential Career Fields
- Advertising Accounting Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Graphic Designer
- Digital Media Specalist
- Digital Media Promotional Writer
- Online Markting Consultant
- Project Management Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework or complete foundational coursework.