Liberty University’s Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical degree is designed to help you meet the physical needs of others in a healthcare setting through planning and testing. You will receive a variety of tools and techniques essential to leadership and healthcare improvement.
Potential Career Options
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Sports Physiologist
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Specialist
- Health Care Specialist
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- Program undergraduate class prerequisites
- Statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.