Liberty University’s Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical degree is designed to help you meet the physical needs of others in a healthcare setting through planning and testing. You will receive a variety of tools and techniques essential to leadership and healthcare improvement.
Potential Career Options
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Sports Physiologist
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Specialist
- Health Care Specialist
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree
- A 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- Program undergraduate class prerequisites
- Statement of purpose
Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.