Liberty University’s Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Public Administration, 100% online program, is designed to train present and future leaders in the field of criminal justice in the development and execution of criminal justice policy, and the leadership and management of criminal justice organizations. You will combine strong master’s level foundational courses, ethics, and leadership education, and will be prepared to take on the challenges of the criminal justice system.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Communication and conflict.
- Public policy analysis.
- Administration of justice organizations.
- Leadership, ethics, and policing.
Potential Career Fields
- Elected Official
- Police Administrator
- Urban and Social Policy
- Social Services
- Sustainable Resource Development Management
- Official college transcripts
- Regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.