Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Public Policy – Middle East Affairs, 100% online program, is designed to prepare you to succeed in the constantly changing political and social culture of the Middle East. You will be equipped with the versatile skills, understanding, and ethics necessary to succeed in government and international policy.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- U.S. Middle East foreign policy.
- Foundations of American governance.
- Middle East law and policy.
Potential Career Fields
- Government Advisor
- International Administrator
- International Policy Specialist
- Statement of Purpose
- Official college transcripts
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.