Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Public Administration, 100% online program, is designed to introduce you to financial, professional, and administrative issues in the public sector and provide you with the tools and skills to effectively lead and manage.
Courses will evaluate and cover a variety of topics including:
- Fundamentals of public administration.
- Politics, strategies, and initiatives of community economic development.
- Public policy analysis.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.