Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication, 100% online program, will equip you to effect positive change in business environments. This program emphasizes industry standards, skills, and processes that can be taught in a corporate setting to bring about healthy, effective, and ethical communication and practices.
Courses in this program will give you comprehensive knowledge in:
- Communication theory and practices.
- Communication and conflict.
- Organizational communication.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.