Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Communications and Human Services, 100% online program, allows you to apply insight gained through the study of human behavior in your workplace to positively impact the culture and improve the wellbeing of those you lead and serve. This is done through the integration of human services and communication.
Courses in this program will give you comprehensive knowledge in:
- Communication theory and practices.
- Communication in Christian ministry.
- Organizational communication.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.