Liberty University’s Doctor of Education in Christian Leadership – Ministry Leadership, 100% online program, is designed to provide you with a biblical foundation for leadership and management within the church and a variety of ministry organizations. You will be equipped with the tools and skills essential to effectively and biblically manage a team by building on your foundations in both ethics and the Word of God. This degree is uniquely designed by the Rawlings School of Divinity to simultaneously integrate a biblical and educational focus.
This program will encompass:
- Issues and trends in exceptionality
- Conflict resolution
- Theories of historical and social foundation of education
- Statement of Purpose
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Official college transcripts
- A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.