With Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration – Non-Profit Management, 100% online program, you will feel confident that your passion and influence, coupled with your training, can take your non-profit further in making a difference! You will deepen your current knowledge and gain additional tools and resources to enhance your leadership and operation of an effective non-profit organization.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Non-Profit management and practices
- Strategic communication campaigns
- Grant acquisition and management
Workforce planning and employment. Potential Career Fields:
- Lead Management
- Non-Profit Organization Director
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Requires completion of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems degree.