With Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration – Non-Profit Management, 100% online program, you will feel confident that your passion and influence, coupled with your training, can take your non-profit further in making a difference! You will deepen your current knowledge and gain additional tools and resources to enhance your leadership and operation of an effective non-profit organization.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Non-Profit management and practices
- Strategic communication campaigns
- Grant acquisition and management
Workforce planning and employment. Potential Career Fields:
- Lead Management
- Non-Profit Organization Director
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.