The online RN to BSN degree program from Graceland University takes the knowledge and skills of current registered nurses and builds upon it to increase students' level of responsibility and advance their careers. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Adult health care
- Maternal and newborn care
- Global health
This is a bachelor completion program. 124 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 28 credits
- Current RN licensure in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on all previous course work.
- Strongly recommend two years of experience as an RN
- Completed application and supporting documents
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission