The graduate program in school psychology at Fort Hays State University prepares students for entry into the profession of school psychology. Upon completion of the program you will be eligible for licensure as a school psychologist in Kansas as well as other states.
Upon Completion of the EdS program a 1,200-hour supervised internship is completed.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- 3.0 GPA undergraduate coursework, and 3.25 GPA in graduate coursework
- Only one C accepted in graduate coursework (letter grade of C in statistics only)
- Master's degree in psychology or a program of studies that is substantially equivalent
- GRE or MAT (scores must have been obtained in the past five years prior to your date of admission)
- Personal Statement
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission