The online Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management (MSERM) program at Boston University’s Metropolitan College blends up-to-date trends and best management practices in order to prepare leaders for global industry.
Learning outcomes for the Enterprise Risk Management program include:
- Proficiency in designing and evaluating exposures and the available response options, and developing appropriate plans for widely used enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, and disaster recovery frameworks and processes.
- Skills in the use of quantitative and qualitative data to estimate the likelihood and severity of individual exposures.
- The skills and abilities necessary to undertake management and leadership roles in the profession of enterprise continuity, with an appreciation of the broad issues of continuity, security, and risk management.
- A broad understanding of the different aspects of business continuity as it impacts the continued operations of the firm, from supply-chain management through higher-level strategy development involving markets and industry sustainability.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Three letters of recommendation
- A self-evaluation
- Current resume
- Official transcript(s) from each college and graduate school attended
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education