Belhaven University offers the online Bachelor of Business Administration. This degree is an optimal choice for both students preparing for entry-level management positions, as well as employed adults who are looking to enhance their professional and managerial skills. This degree incorporates the development of the student's exposure to human problems and personal values.
The concentration in Information Technology Management for Business Leaders enables students to gain an understanding of the inherent risks and threats introduced by technology in the workplace and be able to design processes to address them.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges