The online Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies at Belhaven University is an in-depth study and application of the Bible. Professors seek to establish students' understanding of the Bible and move them from learning to doing. Early in the curriculum, students are given the necessary background and skills to interpret the Bible and explore current research on information about the stories in the Bible. All courses are taught from a Biblical view and designed for students to grow academically in their knowledge of God’s Word, spiritually in their relationships with Jesus Christ, and practically in their preparation for ministry. Graduates are prepared for ministry positions including pastoral ministry, working with youth, counseling, teaching, or missionaries.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges