Austin Peay State University is a four year, public, comprehensive institution developing resources and programs addressing regional needs and raising educational standards. APSU seeks to create a collaborative, centralized learning community of critical, global thinkers.
Undergraduate and graduate programs are available to non-traditional students seeking distance learning opportunities. Degrees range from associate’s and bachelor’s to master’s as well as graduate certification. Students interested in a wide array of programs such as business, liberal arts, communications, education, healthcare and more are looking in the right place at APSU online.
Leading through online excellence:
- Flexible and personalized experience
- 100% online, or blended courses
- Interactive approach to education between classmates and faculty
- User friendly online platforms
- Advising, library and student support resources online
Accreditation & Licensing
Austin Peay State University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)