The online Master of Science in Nutrition is ideal for working professionals, since the format allows students to earn their degrees without putting other obligations on hold. The curriculum fosters skill acquisition and competency in key areas of nutrition health such as health promotion and disease prevention, implementing interventions, and advancing scientific knowledge of the health of individuals and populations.
- Official transcripts showing a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA and completion of an undergraduate introductory nutrition course; an introductory statistics course; a human anatomy and physiology two-course sequence with laboratory; and a minimum 4-credit chemistry course with laboratory.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution
- A 500-word essay on reasons for applying to the program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants must also complete a personal interview (not required to be on campus, can be performed online).
This program does not prepare students for licensing as a registered dietician.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education