The online MBA program prepares students to make immediate impacts in the evolving business world, all within the Jesuit tradition. The curriculum is rigorous, providing students with skills in solving problems, strategic thinking, and effective communication. Students will gain a broad understanding of the business world or can tailor their electives to match a particular field.
Core courses areas include:
- International Business
- Strategy and Organization
- Operational Analysis
Students also learn to behave ethically and to understand business laws and regulations in a program that enables them to improve organizations and society as leaders in the field.
- Regionally accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- Essay (optional)
- GMAT (preferred) or GRE test scores, waived for applicants with master's degree or five or more years of eligible experience
- English language proficiency, international students
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission